Visa Services

Visa Services

Teachers Council is pleased to offer a wide variety of services for people looking to work and live in the U.S.

Citizenship and Naturalization

Naturalization is the way that a person not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen. The EB Visa Program can allow you to work and live permanently in the U.S.

EB Visa

EB2 and EB3 Visa

  • (EB-2) Visa – Reserved for persons who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or for persons with exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
  • (EB-3) Visa – Reserved for professionals, skilled workers, and other workers.

Visit our EB Visa Page for more information.

B-1 and B-2 Application

B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business

Temporary business visitor to conduct activities of a commercial or professional nature. For example, consult with business associates, negotiate a contract, or attend a business conference

Work Permits

Application for Employment Authorization

Certain foreign nationals, who are eligible to work in the United States, can request an employment authorization document (EAD).

H-1B Work Visa

The H-1B Program

The H-1B program allows companies in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent.  H-1B specialty occupations may include fields such as science, engineering and information technology.


  • Initial Applications to USCIS
  • Renewals and Extensions
  • Change of Employer
  • Visa Transfers from F-1, B-1/2, and others

Other services we offer include:

  • Family Services
  • Culture Exchange
  • Collaborative Education
  • Experienced Legal Assistance