Contact Form

If you are a foreign teacher interested in having Teachers Council sponsor your J-1 Exchange Visitor Program (EVP) for Teachers, please complete the Initial Eligibility Application. Upon review, we will contact you if we’d like to set up an interview for sponsorship and/or job placement. You may also email

If you are a US school official and interested in employing a J-1 Teacher, please complete the J-1 Host School Open Positions form, and we will contact you to answer questions and learn more about your hiring needs. You may also email

For all inquires not in connection with the J-1 EVP, please fill out the following form. Thank you.