Visa Services

Teachers Council is pleased to offer a wide variety of services for people looking to work and live in the U.S.
Citizenship and Naturalization
Naturalization is the way that a person not born in the United States voluntarily becomes a U.S. citizen. The EB Visa Program can allow you to work and live permanently in the U.S.
EB Visa
EB2 and EB3 Visa
• (EB-2) Visa – Reserved for persons who are members of the professions holding advanced degrees or for persons with exceptional ability in the arts, sciences, or business.
• (EB-3) Visa – Reserved for professionals, skilled workers, and other workers.

Visit our EB Visa Page for more information.

B-1 and B-2 Application
B-1 Temporary Visitor for Business

Temporary business visitor to conduct activities of a commercial or professional nature. For example, consult with business associates, negotiate a contract, or attend a business conference

Work Permits
Application for Employment Authorization

Certain foreign nationals, who are eligible to work in the United States, can request an employment authorization document (EAD).

H-1B Work Visa
The H-1B Program

The H-1B program allows companies in the United States to temporarily employ foreign workers in occupations that require the theoretical and practical application of a body of highly specialized knowledge and a bachelor’s degree or higher in the specific specialty, or its equivalent. H-1B specialty occupations may include fields such as science, engineering and information technology.

• Initial Applications to USCIS
• Renewals and Extensions
• Change of Employer
• Visa Transfers from F-1, B-1/2, and others

Other services we offer include:

• Family Services
• Culture Exchange
• Collaborative Education
• Experienced Legal Assistance